Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday 31 July 2016

Bitcoins & Gravy Episode #85 Huntercoin: a Human Mine-able Crypto Currency & Game!

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J

On today's show I am privileged to be speaking with Andrew Wagner a Huntercoin evangelist living in Vancouver, Canada. Andrew was kind enough to break away from his gaming console to spend some time with us by giving us the inside scoop about Hunter Coin and what may just turn out to be the future of gaming.

I?'?d like to thank our sponsor CryptoCompare.com the absolute best resource on the internet for discovering new and exciting, up to date information on the ever changing world of crypto currencies. CryptoCompare.com - the Best resource for cryptocurrency traders and investors here at the dawn of the age of crypto currencies. CryptoCompare.com

And an extra special thanks to our sponsor Moonshine Cowboy Boot Wax, the Original, All Natural, non-toxic boot wax with a scent of orange. The Nashville Wax Company is now offering Moonshine Biker Boot Wax - yes the same high quality boot wax now available in black. Their newest product is Moonshine Miracle Residue Remover - for removing stubborn, sticky stuff. It?'?s like Goo Gone but without the toxic, petroleum based chemicals. All Moonshine products are 100% natural and are available at 15 different fine retail outlets in the Nashville area including the shops at the Nashville Airport.

To order a tin of Moonshine Boot Wax or a 4 oz bottle of Moonshine Miracle Residue Remover stay where you are. That?'?s right without even getting up out of your chair, just go to MoonshineBootwax.com. Use your credit card your debit card or better yet - pay the modern way with Bitcoin! That?'?s right Bitcoin - the Modern Way to Pay at MoonshineBootWax.com

And a shout out to the Bitcoins and Gravy Freelance Transcriptionist for his excellent and highly accurate work. Professional transcriptions of the show can be found on our website and to get in touch with The Freelance transcriptionist, just head over to:
http://ift.tt/1z3CPmf

MAGIC WORD:

Hidden in each episode of Bitcoins and Gravy is a Magic Word. I know that it may sound absurd, but listen for the Magic Word and you can earn LTBcoin! First set up a free account at LetsTalkBitcoin.com. Then tune in to your favorite LTB podcast and when you hear the Magic Word, don't delay! Submit it to your account to claim a share of this week's distribution of LTBcoin. Listeners now have a full week from the release date to claim a magic word. Setting up an LTB account has always been fast and easy... and now it's profitable!!!

CREDITS & VALUABLE LINKS:

Huntercoin main website: http://ift.tt/1dWNEfC

Block explorer and live map viewer: http://ift.tt/1DsPORj

Huntercoin live map viewer for mobile devices (android app): http://ift.tt/2akL2Qb

Primary GitHub: http://ift.tt/1fP5M0x

People can ask questions on the online forum: http://ift.tt/2akLOg8

MithrilMan's client for playing the game: http://ift.tt/2aI4J8c

Also, this NewsBTC article written by Andrew is the most comprehensive source of information about Huntercoin in existence:

http://ift.tt/1Q9JF2E

Ode To Satoshi

Ode to Satoshi lyrics & melody by John Barrett
Copyright 2014 RJM Publishing - BMI Nashville.

Lead Vocal, Harmony Vocals, Harmonica, Snare Drum: John Barrett
Harmony vocals: John Barrett, Connie Sinclair and Lij Shaw
Guitar: Jonathan Brown
Mandolin: Ben Miller
Bass Guitar: Michael Rinne

Initial tracks recorded by Mark Thornton of Sidekick Sound Studios, Madison, TN. All other tracks Recorded, Mixed and Mastered at The Toy Box Studio, Nashville, Tennessee
Engineer: Lij Shaw. Assistant to engineer: Don "The Don" Bates
Produced by John Barrett & Elijah "Lij" Shaw

Special thanks to Alan Baird for his dobro, guitar and mandolin playing on many of the shows. Now that's some pickin man! Thanks also to Alex Munoz Guijarro for his excellent pedal steel playing on many of our shows.

Interviews for this episode were recorded and edited by John Barrett at The Tree House Studio - Nashville, Tennessee. All shows are produced by John Barrett with the moral support of his trusty sidekick Maxwell Rascalnikov Coyote Rex, aka Max.

Crypto (The Official Cryptocurrency Song)
Words and Music by John Barrett
Copyright 2016 RJM Publishing
BMI Nashville

Look at the Cryptocurrency, man it's sucha blur and see
A new one every day
They got the pump and dump
They?'?ll try to make you a chump
You better watch your back I say

I hear the troll box singing till my ears are ringin
I?'?m afraid just to go to bed
And I?'?m not feeling so well
Tell me should I buy or sell

We got the Android's tokin
And the Dopecoin smokin
It?'?s a thing mamma you should see
We got the Potcoin, man it's such a hot coin
All the way from Denver to DC

We got the Hashcoin, now we need a Stash coin
Or we?'?ll lose it all and that?'?s a drag
And I say blockchain schmockchain
I?'?d just like to get a bag

I think I?'?m gonna fly to Denver
I think I?'?m gonna get real high up on a bender
Maybe find a heart that?'?s tender
Help me to lay down and night

You know it's Soho strange when another exchange is
Creepin in like another bad sin
It?'?s a legitimate fear that they will disappear
And you will never see your money again

You tell me it's the right coin but it?'?s just a Litecoin
Maybe I?'?ll have tea with Charlie Lee
Oh baby and it?'?s blowin my mind
Cause I don?'?t know which one to buy

Blowin my mind
I don?'?t know which one to buy
Blowing my mind
I don?'?t know which one to buy

Good Lord I got my feet on the ground
But man my head is spinning round
And all the world is Crypto oh oh oh oh
Cryp tip, tip, tip, tip, tip
Toe.


Questions or Comments?

Email me to say Howdy!: howdy@bitcoinsandgravy.com

Visit the Website: http://ift.tt/1rZwusG

Bitcoins and Gravy Tipping Addresses:

Bitcoin: 14RbXduu2sXKNHtKtRVAx8xQyGAubjY1dA
Litecoin: LgqYgxLTBPgr8C1JGLLJVLK4ZN1fveprAp

And if you don't feel like contacting me, just kick back, relax and enjoy the show.
I hope you enjoy listening to my guests as much as I enjoy talking with them!



via The Let's Talk Bitcoin Network http://ift.tt/2aVnzVV

No comments:

Post a Comment