Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday 4 January 2015

Bitcoins and Gravy #49 Coinffeine - The Distributed Bitcoin Exchange!

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J



On todays show I fly all the way to Madrid, Spain and man are my arms tired! There I meet up with Alberto Gomez Toribio, the CEO of Coinffeine, an open source peer-to-peer (P2P) bitcoin exchange platform. Imagine Bitcoin jacked up on caffeine and thats Coinffeine. When Coinffeine launches youll be able to buy and sell bitcoins securely and anonymously without having to rely on a centralized exchange like MtGox or Bitstamp. It's like BitTorrent for your bitcoins . . . plus a whole lot more!


CREDITSCoinffeine.com


CreatureConduitSanctuary.com


Ode To Satoshi


Ode to Satoshi lyrics & melody by John BarrettCopyright 2014 RJM Publishing - BMI Nashville.


Lead Vocal, Harmony Vocals, Harmonica, Snare Drum: John BarrettHarmony vocals: John Barrett, Connie Sinclair and Lij ShawGuitar: Jonathan BrownMandolin: Ben MillerBass Guitar: Michael Rinne


Initial tracks recorded by Mark Thornton of Sidekick Sound Studios, Madison, TN. All other tracks Recorded, Mixed and Mastered at The Toy Box Studio, Nashville, TennesseeEngineer: Lij Shaw. Assistant to engineer: Don The Don BatesProduced by John Barrett & Elijah Lij Shaw


Special thanks to Alex Munoz Guijarro for his excellent pedal steel playing on many of our shows.


Interviews for this episode were edited and produced by John Barrett at The Tree House Studio - East Nashville, Tennessee.


Theme song Gravy by the band, Eleanor Roosevelt with Lij on fiddle.


And a big thank you to my sponsor The Tennessee Bitcoin Alliance:TennesseeBitcoin.org


Questions or Comments?


Bitcoins and Gravy Hotline: (615) 208-5198Hey yall! Leave me your questions, comments or suggestions about the show and please speak slowly and clearly. I would love to use your voice on the show and your feedback really is valuable to me!


(NOTE: If you would rather I did not use your voice, please say so on the message and I can simply reply to your question without using your voice).


Email me to say Howdy!: howdy@bitcoinsandgravy.com


Visit theWebsite: BitcoinsAndGravy.com


Bitcoins and Gravy Tipping Addresses:


Bitcoin: 1ByqQXLTm9JZGSwnfqCCakaifBt3grQkXSLitecoin: LgqYgxLTBPgr8C1JGLLJVLK4ZN1fveprAp


And if you dont feel like contacting me, just kick back, relax and enjoy the show. I hope you enjoy listening to my guests as much as I enjoy talking with them!






via Lets Talk Bitcoin! http://ift.tt/1w7RZGW

No comments:

Post a Comment